Welcome to the Gilsum Congregational Church!
Gilsum Congregational is a community-based church built on Christian principles. We welcome people from different Christian faith backgrounds to join us in worship each Sunday at 10:00 a.m. Weekly Bible study at 9:00 a.m. Fellowship continues at Coffee Hour.
For more than 100 years, Gilsum Congregational has been at the center of community life. From community dinners to the ham and bean supper at the Rock Swap, the Gilsum Church has been a central part of the social and worship life of Gilsum residents. Meet your neighbors as we worship together, share together, and support one another.
- Sunday School is held every Sunday during our regular 10:00 a.m. worship service, starting right after the children’s sermon. Children are escorted downstairs.
- Communion Held on the 1st Sunday of the month, open to Christians of all faith backgrounds.
- Coffee Hour Every Sunday after worship. Coffee, tea and other refreshments provided. Feel free to bring a snack or dessert item for the table.
- Children’s busy buckets are available on the bench as you enter the worship hall. Please return them after the service.
- Care Cards and Outreach We want to remember members and friends in the community in all of their joys, sorrows and trials. Please let us know if someone needs our prayers.
Rev. Jim Berry, Pastor
13 Main Street P.O. Box 86
Gilsum, NH 03448-0086
Enjoy today! It is a gift from God.